Friday, May 29, 2009

My little bro's birthday


ALOHA!!


Guess what?Today is my bro, fikri's birthday

WOOHOOO!!!Today we ate a simple cake

that my neighbour bought for fikri..the taste was okay

...not so nice or bad but the good thing is that

my bro has turned 2 years old today!!!My

neighbour bought for himT-shirts me and my

bro,mahathir bought for him a bouncy ball and a

smiley face spring my bro.fikri loved it he play it all day long!

My mum cooked spaghetti for us to eat!!And nuggets and hotdogs

but..my father has not come back home from work yet hmm...

wonder what is he going to buy a present

for fikri....i admit it that i am such a

.....KEPO!!But..i am just a very curios person..hehe..

2 comments:

Sarah Rahman said...

Happy beday,Fikri!
Wish u all the best!

Yani Gal said...

thx!!
from fikri
xoxo